If you face a dilemma of what to have for breakfast – pancakes or bacon? We suggest to try our delicious pancakes with bacon. Check the video recipe. It will make you long for more!
Fast Bacon Pancakes
- 150g bacon strips
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 1 TBSP salt
- 3 TBSP butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups milk
- Cook the bacon strips
- Sift all dry ingredients for pancakes mix in a large bowl.
- Make a hole in the middle of the mixture and add the egg and melted butter.
- Beat well until smooth.
- In a frying pan a little oil, pour a strip of dough and add a piece of cooked bacon on top.
- Gently pour a strip of dough on top of the bacon on both sides.
- Continue the process for the rest of bacon slices and dip them in honey.
If you are looking what to cook for breakfast, check these 7 Breakfasts Under 300 Calories.
Get our newsletter! One email per week. No spam. Unsubscribe with one click.