Hosting a Halloween party? Treat your guests to these 6 spookily tasty cocktails to liven up your haunted get-together.
1) Vampire’s Blood
- 200gr beetroot, grated
- 8 lemons, juice
- 100gr coconut sugar or sweetener
- 300mg Aperol
- 750mg Prosecco
- Stir the beetroot, lemon juice and sugar together to dissolve the sugar. Leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a large jug to get rid of the pulp.
- Pour 25ml of the beetroot lemonade into each glass, add 50ml of Aperol and a few ice cubes.
- Top with Prosecco and serve.
2) Blood Sucker
- 2 ounces SKYY Blood Orange vodka
- 1/2 ounce of orange juice
- 1/2 ounce of pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon of passion fruit syrup
3) Bleeding Margarita
4) Dracula Kiss
5) Full Moon
To make your party extra spooky, check these 14 Halloween treats.
Get our newsletter! One email per week. No spam. Unsubscribe with one click.