Don’t let the virus stop you from keeping your legs and booty in shape. Complete this workout at home or outside. Exercise is a great way to get to your ideal weight and improve the results of future butt lifts that you can plan for once you are out of quarantine.
Quarantine Leg and Booty Workout at Home
You can do this workout using just your bodyweight or add any resistance band you have at home to get the most out of this leg and booty workout.
Do each exercise with no rest. After the 6th exercise make a break for 1 minute and do another round. Repeat 3-4 rounds in total.
1. Walking Squats Into Jumps
- Do 5 walks one side and jump 5 times. Then do the same to the other side.
- Repeat 20 walks.
- With no rest go to another exercise.
2. Walking Lunges
- Do 20 deep walking lunges and continue with curtsy lunges.
3. Curtsy Lunges
- Putting your weight into your right foot, step back and around with your left foot allowing your arms to come up in front of you to a comfortable position. Stop lunging when your right thigh is parallel to the ground.
- Begin to straighten your right leg, pushing up through your heel, and returning your left foot to the starting position.
- Do 20 reps.
4. Lower Lateral Lunges
- Put your legs in a sumo position.
- Squat and roll from one leg to the other keeping your but as low as possible.
- Do 30 times.
5. Seated Clamshell
You can do seated clamshell on the floor, bench or sofa.
- Sit up nice and tall with your hands behind you.
- Then press your knees open against the band as you sit up tall. Really use your glutes to open the band.
6. V-Sit ups Into Wide Knees
- Start in a seated position with your knees bent and feet on the floor. Your arms behind you.
- Slowly unfold from your seated v by simultaneously lowering your torso and legs toward the floor.
- When your legs are around a 45-degree angle press your legs open against the band.
- Use your abs to return to the starting position. Perform 12 V-sits.