Hosting a Halloween party? Treat your guests to these 6 spookily tasty cocktails to liven up your haunted get-together.
1) Vampire’s Blood
- 200gr beetroot, grated
- 8 lemons, juice
- 100gr coconut sugar or sweetener
- 300mg Aperol
- 750mg Prosecco
- Stir the beetroot, lemon juice and sugar together to dissolve the sugar. Leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a large jug to get rid of the pulp.
- Pour 25ml of the beetroot lemonade into each glass, add 50ml of Aperol and a few ice cubes.
- Top with Prosecco and serve.
2) Blood Sucker
- 2 ounces SKYY Blood Orange vodka
- 1/2 ounce of orange juice
- 1/2 ounce of pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon of passion fruit syrup
3) Bleeding Margarita
4) Dracula Kiss
5) Full Moon
To make your party extra spooky, check these 14 Halloween treats.