Soft inside and crispy outside. What can be better for your lunch or dinner than a cheesy Hasselback Potato stuffed with bacon. Add salad and the dish is ready!
Tasty Hasselback Potato Recipe
- 1 potato
- 125g bacon
- 100g of butter
- 50g cheddar cheese
- 50g sour cream or fresh cream for cooking
- Make incisions in each potato, as if you were to cut it into slices, but without cutting it entirely.
- Spread the butter inside of each slice.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Add cheddar cheese and broil for 5 minutes
- Cut the bacon into small strips and cook them in a hot pan.
- Serve each potato with a little sour cream on top, bacon and coriander.