Are you looking for nutrition motivation, healthy recipes or fresh ideas? Look no further than this scrumptious list because we found you the best of the 14 best Instagram nutrition accounts. After finding these Instafoodies, we asked them to share their favorite healthy recipe.
Here are the top nutrition Instagram accounts to drool over without guilt:
A.C. is a college runner who eats healthy to fuel her body. Please thank her for sharing her energizing breakfast foods, baked goods, and waffle concoctions! After you check out her page, I guarantee waffles will be in your future.
Follow for: Breakfast Ideas + Recovery Meals + Sweet Tooth
Favorite recipe: Strawberry Banana Dark Chocolate Chip PB Protein Waffles
Cellucor red velvet Kodiak Cakes waffle, stuffed with dark chocolate chips, topped with bananas, strawberries, and Nuts n’ more toffee crunch PB, and syrup.
John features tasty recipes for killer appetites. His page will detour any meathead to try out a new, healthy recipe. Show this page to any of your guy friends to instantly convert them into healthy man.
Follow for: Healthy Hearty Meals + Variety + Flavor
Favorite recipe: Mustard-Maple Roasted Salmon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Four 5-ounce skinless center-cut salmon fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix together the mustard, 1 tablespoon of the cilantro, the mayonnaise and maple syrup in a bowl. Put the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spread some of the mustard mixture evenly over each fillet.
- Bake until just cooked through, 10 to 12 minute. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro and serve.
Hayley is a cute girl exploring the world through the sweetness of chocolate, fruit, and pancakes. Take a look at her page and I promise you’ll leave with a smile.
Follow for: Smiles + Fruity Pancakes + Sweet Treats
Favorite recipe: Gluten-Free Chocolate Zucchini Pancakes
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp of ground flax -2 TBSP oat flour -1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 stevia packet
- 1/2 small shredded zucchini -cinnamon –
- vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4-1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 tbsp of dark chocolate unsweetened coco powder
- Put all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix with a fork. Then add wet.
- Pour batter into a oiled griddle or skillet heated at medium heat.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes covered then flip and cook another 4-5 minutes. Enjoy!
Heidi is awesome. She brings food porn and dessert heaven right to your eyes. Her pop tart creations topped with ice cream, peanut butter, and candy will instantly make your eyes widen and mouth drool. Warning: Follow during off-season only.
Follow for: Off-season Inspiration + Bulking + Sweet Tooth
Favorite recipe: Chocolate Poptart Sandwich
- 2 poptarts
- marshmallow fluff
- lots and lots of Barney Butter
- peanut butter
- cadbury egg
- Samoas cookie
- somersaults in chocolate flavour
Feel Good Foodie has a collection of easy recipes that will motivate you to bring a healthy appetizer to your next dinner party. After you check out her page, be ready to head straight into the kitchen with new-found nutrition motivation.
Follow for: Fun Appetizers + Unique Snacks + Creative Recipes
Favorite recipe: Cheesy Quinoa Breadsticks
- 1 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan & mozzarella cheese blend
- Whisk eggs, olive oil, seasoning, s&p to taste and baking powder. A
- dd cooked quinoa and mozzarella cheese and mix well with a spoon.
- Spread the mixture into desired shape on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 425F for about 15 minutes until it becomes golden brown.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 5-7 more minutes.
Megan is a flexible dieter who balances life, fitness, and nutrition. She enjoys gym gains, clean meals, and real food. Take a look at her page to get the best of all worlds in nutrition- from meal prep to dining out.
Follow for: Life Balance + Meal Prep + Carb Lovers
Favorite recipe: Baked Potato Sunday
- Medium potato baked
- 4 oz lean ground beef,
- Ranch kernel season
- Low-fat cheddar
- Sweet baby rays
- Non-fat greek yogurt
- Cut potato in the middle and slightly open it.
- Mash it and add ground beef on top with cheddar and greek yogurt.
Susan is a must-mention in the world of nutrition. She combines beautiful food photographs, delightful recipes and a healthy inspiration on her page. Bookmark this lady for instant happy and healthy inspiration.
Follow for: Clean Recipes + Happy Foods + Healthy Food Porn
Favorite recipe: Healthy Banana Breakfast Muffins with Cinnamon Crumb Topping
- 1 cup (112g) oat flour
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup (52g) vanilla whey
- 2 tsbp granulated stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large ripe bananas (285g)
- 75 g low fat greek yogurt/quark
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp sugar free brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tsp rice or buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 10 liners.
- In a medium-size bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add the yogurt, stevia, avocado, and vanilla and mix until combined. Add the egg.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oat flour, oat bran, protein powder, baking powder + baking soda, and salt. Stir that into the banana-avocado mixture.
- Divide the batter between the 10 muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, rolled oats, and cinnamon. Add the cold Earth Balance and use a fork to mix it into coarse crumbles. Sprinkle a little oat crumble on top of each muffin. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry. Macros per muffin: 176 cal, 15.7 g carbs (3 g fiber), 8 g protein, 9 g fat.
Kendall is good-hearted girl with a serious appetite and dedication to flexible dieting. If you’re ready for the most delicious concoctions, head to her page pronto.
Follow for: IIFYM + Clean Cheats + Healthy Food Porn
Favorite recipe: Vanilla Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
Jasmine is your nutrition nerd guru. Take a look at her page to remind yourself that working out and eating healthy is simply fun.
Follow for: Goofy Determination + Quirky Posts + High Protein Recipes
Favorite recipe: White Chocolate & Pecan Protein Cookies
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 3 scoops Whey Vanilla Cupcake Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp. oat flour
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla flavoring
- 1 egg
- Chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all cookie ingredients – except white chocolate chips and pecans – and stir into a thick dough.
- Add white chocolate chips and chopped pecans.
- Form dough into balls. Note: it will be sticky, but you can add more flour if it’s too sticky to work with.
- Place cookie dough balls on baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden.
- Flatten the cookies just a bit, if desired and eat as soon as you can.
Kim shows you how healthy can be easy. Her simple, bright recipes will send you straight to your kitchen to create one of her quick treats. No regrets on this page!
Follow for: Simple Treats + Quick Meals + Nourishment
Favorite recipe: Chocolate Cookie Dough Cups
Makes: 4 cups
- 1/3 cup oat flour (old fashioned rolled oats ground up)
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 2 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 2 TBSP sugar free breakfast syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 25-30 Vanilla creme sweetleafstevia drops
- 1/2 tsp imitation butter extract
- 6 oz sugar free amberlyn chocolates baking chips
- In a small bowl, mix all of your ingredients except for the amberlyn chocolates. This is your cookie dough.
- Then microwave the sugar free chocolate for 1:30-2:00 minutes until melted.
- Use 1/2 of the melted chocolate to fill 4 silicon cupcake molds 1/3 of the way.
- Then separate the cookie dough into 4 parts and place one in each cupcake mold.
- Cover with the remaining chocolate. Let it cool in the fridge to quickly re-solidify the chocolate. Once solid, store at room temp. Best eaten at room temp melty in your mouthy. Unless you like crisp chocolate with a snap, eat from the fridge.
Ana Sandee is a flexible dieter and whole foods lover. She counts colors over calories. Follow her to bring yourself back to the healthy basic of nutrition.
Follow for: Whole Foods + Colorful Foods + Happiness
Favorite recipe: Avocado Pasta
- 4-6 Oz gluten-free brown rice fusilli
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 1/4 cup low fat buttermilk (or any milk)
- 2 tbsp all natural @Elliquark or greek yogurt
- (Salt and pepper to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh cilantro or basil leaves to taste (I used cilantro today)
- Fresh asparagus
- 3-4 oz grilled chicken
Note: use dairy free milk and yogurt options if you avoid lactose; add spinach instead of chicken for the plant-based friends!
- Cook pasta, drain.
- In a food processor, blend ripe avocado, juice of half of a lemon, cilantro bunch, garlic and natural quark or greek yogurt.
- Transfer to sauce pan over medium heat and season with salt and pepper to taste, adding buttermilk little by little. The buttermilk will add a tangy taste that will counterbalance with the pasta.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes and taste it.
- Add fusilli to sauce and allow flavors to incorporate.
Jason is an Ironman and endurance athlete. His page showcases foods to fuel your body before and after an intense training session or competition. Head to his page now and be inspired to throw on your tennis shoes for a long run.
Follow for: Endurance + Recovery Meals + Healthy Carbs
Favorite recipe: Blueberry Glazed Flap Jacked Waffle Stack
Christel & Tobias are a husband and wife fitness team. This power couple will inspire you to grab a partner and get fit. Take a look, then hit a workout and create a meal with your partner!
Follow for: Partner Motivation + Healthy Meals + Fitness Ideas
Favorite recipe: Healthy, Creamy, and Spicy Chicken
- 1 chicken breast (7 oz. – 200 g)
- ⅔ cup (100 g) Fat free half-and-half
- 2 tbs. Soy sauce (mainly for the salty taste, so don’t use low sodium soy)
- 1 cube Chicken bouillon (I use the small cubes from Knorr)
- Curry powder
- Chili flakes
- Cooking spray
- Clean the chicken breast and cut it into 3 pieces
- Put a small pot on the stove at medium-high heat and coat it with a little cooking spray (or a tiny amount of butter or oil)
- When the pot is hot, put the chicken in and immediately sprinkle the spices on top. Heat the chicken for a minute on each side, just long enough to seal the meat and slightly burn the spices.
- Add the soy. It will boil away almost immediately, so be ready to quickly add the half-and-half as well. Don’t worry that the half-and-half doesn’t cover the chicken. It will cook just fine when you put on the lid
- Add the chicken bouillon and turn down the heat to a low simmer.
- Let it cook for 10-12 min. before checking with a knife if the chicken is done.
- Take out the chicken and turn up the heat. You want to reduce the sauce slightly and add more spices and salt if needed. Let it boil for 2-3 min, depending on how concentrated you want the sauce. It may separate slightly, but that’s ok.
Plate the chicken, add your carbs (I had rice cooked in bouillon and turmeric) and pour over the sauce.
Of course, also don’t miss my own Instagram page. I have an addiction to caffeine and oatmeal, and love experimenting with macros swaps, and exploring the cities. Follow me to join in on the adventure.
Follow for: Simple Recipes + Meal Prep Ideas + Macro Swaps
Favorite recipe: Peanut-Butter Filled Muffin
- ½ c raw oats
- 2 T egg-whites
- 2 T water
- 1 t vanilla extra
- ½ t almond extract (if you have)
- 1 t stevia/splenda/sweetener
- Big dash cinnamon
- Large dash nutmeg
- Pinch baking soda
- Pinch baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place all dry ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth (oat flour).
- Pour into one greased muffin tin or silicon muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Eat with obnoxiously huge smile on face.
Peanut Butter Filled: Add 1 T peanut butter to ingredients. In recipe, pour in ¾ of the batter into greased muffin tin or silicon, place 1 T peanut butter, and cover with remaining ¼ batter.