A non-invasive procedure for fat reduction in which there is no function of needles, anesthesia or surgery, is known as ‘CoolSculpting.’ The basic principle of this procedure is to expose the fat cells in your body to a low temperature. It is a process of cooling subcutaneous fat to kill the unwanted cells and drastically transform your body.
Subcutaneous fat is the fat that lies beneath the first layer of the skin. It is easy to remove this kind of fat with CoolSculpting and it is also healthier than other conventional methods like liposuction. Check out some fast facts about CoolSculpting:
- CoolSculpting is a legal, non—surgical procedure to eradicate excess and unnecessary cutaneous fat in your body.
- The science or the study or cryolipolysis is the basis of this procedure. It is according to this science that exposure of fat cells to shallow temperature can successfully damage cells.
- The procedure or method of CoolSculpting was established for a particular purpose. It was meant to be performed mainly on those sections of the body that have stubborn fat. By stubborn fat, we expect the kind of fat that is impossible to get rid of in spite of exercise and diet.
- The main target areas for CoolSculpting are the outer thigh, chin, abdomen, upper arms, and sides.
Safety Facts About CoolSculpting
Next, we are presenting a list of some of the safety-related events that you must know about CoolSculpting.
- The procedure of CoolSculpting got a clearance certificate by the FDA or the Food and Drug Administration back in the year 2012.
- CoolSculpting does not require any surgery or anesthesia, as it is non-pervasive.
- To date, there is a record of more than 4,000,000 procedures that have been performed all around the world.
- There are chances that you may experience certain side-effects post-procedure. However, they are only temporary and will fade away in a couple of days. Examples of such effects include bruising, sensitivity, and swelling.
- Make sure to do a thorough check on your medical history before you think of this procedure. If you are suffering from cold intolerance or Raynaud’s disease, CoolSculpting is a strict no.
How Convenient Is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is gaining popularity day by day, and one of the primary reasons for that is the level of convenience it offers. The points below will justify the statement that says ‘CoolSculpting is extremely convenient.’
- A full session of CoolSculpting will last not more than 2-3 hours.
- You will require almost no recovery time after this procedure. Moreover, you do not have to stay on rest. Just go and start your life from where you had left it 3 hours back, and it won’t be a problem.
- We can find several physicians or surgeons who are experts in cosmetic treatments such as CoolSculpting.
Cost of CoolSculpting
Generally speaking, the price of a full set of CoolSculpting starting from the first to last step is quite expensive. However, it is entirely worth it. The usual range of the procedure ranges from $2,000 to $4,000. The cost of the system mainly depends on the outcome you desire, the target area, level of complication, and the equipment used.
While on the one hand, the average cost has been determined by analyzing rates over the last few years, the actual price at present may also vary. The small-scale procedures that are performed on parts of the body, such as the chin and upper abdomen, require lesser effort comparatively.
The equipment used in this case is also smaller. The cost of minor procedure costs around $900- $1,000. For the larger and more complicated areas such as the abdomen, the price will rise to $1,500 or more. Avail services from Dermani Medspa to ensure that you get the best treatment and at the right price.
The Major Target Areas for CoolSculpting
- Lower and upper abdomen
- The banana roll or below the buttocks
- Outer and inner thighs
- Back and bra fat
- Love handles or flanks
What Are the Benefits of CoolSculpting?
Here you have the most significant benefits of CoolSculpting to convince you about why you should go for it.
Fat Reduction Over Weight Loss
The concept of weight loss and fat reduction is not at all the same. Everyone has fat cells in their bodies. However, when you gain more weight, these cells will expand and will become available for all that extra fat that will deposit into them.
Now, weight loss means that you are trying to eradicate the extra fat that deposits in the already available fat cells. So, weight loss will ensure a better shape but not the eradication of the fat cells. Therefore, there is always a chance that extra fat may deposit again in the cells.
On the other hand, CoolSculpting removes the problem from the roots itself. The procedure will ensure the eradication of the fat cells. Therefore, there will be no space left at all for weight deposition.
A Little Amount of Downtime Due to no Surgery
Most of the significant weight-loss procedures involve plastic surgery or similar methods that require a considerable amount of downtime. The downtime for such systems is necessary because of the immense pain that you may go through due to so many incisions, injections, anesthesia, and more. Thus, the healing passage is much longer than what we expect. In the case of CoolSculpting, the patient is awake ultimately.
The doctor will do a thorough check-up of your body, and if you are eligible, the procedure will not take time at all. A gel pad will be there on your body to damage the fat cells. A few people do indeed experience an awkward numbing sensation. However, that is not a permanent problem at all.
There is no one standard procedure or surgery that does not come down with side-effects, and CoolSculpting is an example. The significant side-effects are a little swelling, bruising, tenderness, and other painful sensation.
The procedure of CoolSculpting is much more comfortable when you will compare it with most of the other systems. Like we all know roughly how the process is done, and so we can derive that this procedure is not painful at all. Also, the lesser downtime for recovery and healing makes it a favorite with everyone.
Finally, we are now aware of so many facts about this latest technique called CoolSculpting. It solves the problems of many. Moreover, here we already know several people who have been waiting for more information and so, there you.