When considering plastic surgery, it can sometimes be difficult to decide which procedure will be best for you. There are many different treatments available, all of which can help people feel better about and more in tune with their appearance. In Houston, Texas, there are five plastic surgery procedures that seem to be the most popular, and looking through these treatments may help you get a good idea of what you might like to have done.
Breast augmentation in Houston, TX is very popular. This procedure enhances and enlarges the appearance of the breasts, offering a more youthful, fuller figure.
Who Can Do Breast Augmentation
- This procedure, which involves either breast implants or adding fat to the breasts, is perfect for women who have naturally small breasts.
- It’s also a good option for people whose breasts have deflated or changed shape due to childbirth or weight loss.
Breast augmentation in Houston, TX is commonly performed by one of the top plastic surgeons in Houston, TX, Dr. Kronowitz.
Abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, is another popular procedure in Houston. This surgery involves removing extra skin from the abdomen. Doctors will also tighten the remaining skin, creating a smooth, natural, and fit appearance.
Who Can Do Tummy Tuck
- Patients may decide to have this surgery performed if they have recently lost a large amount of weight, perhaps from gastric bypass or gastric band surgery, and the skin has not been able to contract quickly enough.
- In addition, some women may discover that their skin has stretched or sagged after pregnancy, and they may feel that a tummy tuck is a good option for remedying this.
Facelifts are perhaps the most well-known plastic surgery, and they are very common in the Houston area. This procedure involves smoothing the face by tightening the skin, creating a more youthful appearance.
A facelift can help to reduce the look of:
- deep lines
- sagging skin
Facelifts are often performed in conjunction with other facial plastic surgery procedures, such as the popular eyelid lift, in order to offer patients an even more rejuvenated, healthy appearance.
Liposuction is a plastic surgery procedure that removes excess fat from the target area. It is a good option for people who have adopted a healthy exercise routine and diet and are already fit but have not achieved the toned, sculpted shape they’re hoping for.
How It’s Done
Liposuction is traditionally performed by using a saline solution and cannulas to suction away excess fat. However, ultrasonic-assisted liposuction is also often an option for patients. This procedure actually melts the fat so that it’s easy to suction away.
Rhinoplasty helps to reshape the nose and often offers patients a more attractive, youthful, or symmetrical appearance.
- This procedure can help to make the nose appear more in balance with the rest of the facial features.
- It can also help to reduce the size of large noses.
- In addition, the procedure can help to fix some breathing issues, such as a deviated septum.
Doctors will work to carefully and subtly reshape the nose so that the final result is one that looks natural and in tune with the rest of the facial features.