Silky zucchini soup, no-dough cheesy pizza and juicy beetroot burger. Yum! What can be better in the summer heat than some light vegetarian food. Check our videos for these easy recipes.
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 chicken bouillons
- 2 TBSP pepper
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 150g Ricotta cheese
- 1 TBSP nutmeg
- 2 TBSP butter
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion cook for 2 min and add the Zucchini. Simmer for 20 min.
- Add the bouillons and 2 water cups to dissolve it, then cook for another 10 min or until the zucchinis is soften.
- Place the Zucchinis in a blender and mix.
- Add the Ricotta cheese.
Serve with nutmeg, pepper and breadcrumbs as topping.
- 500g Cassava Roots (around 3 big Cassava Roots)
- 1TBSP Salt
- 100g Bacon
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 Scallion (chopped)
- 300g Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups of cream
1 cup of parmesan cheese
For the pizza base:
- Grate the cassava and set in little balls inside of a tissue to squeeze all of the water from it.
- Squeeze until it´s really dry.
- Spread it all in a plate and mix it with 1 TBSP of salt.
- Turn on the kitchen and heat the pan.
- Set the dried-salty cassava and place it like a pancake.
- Cook for both sides until gets golden (10 min on each side approx.)
For the Cream:
Add two cups of cream in a bowl along the parmesan cheese and blend.
For the topping:
- Set in a pan the bacon and cook it until gets crunchy, then add the onions and the scallion, cook briefly (3min). Then take out the pan.
- Set the pizza base and spread the cream, then add the mozzarella sliced, and the cooked toppings (onions, scallion and bacon)
- Put in the oven (350F / 180C) and bake for 20 min.
Wait it cold down for 5 mins and enjoy!
- 5TSP linseed
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 5 medium beets
- 1/2 cup rice
- garlic powder
- 3TBSP salt
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1 cup coriander
- 1 cup flour (optional)
- Cheddar cheese
- Grind oatmeal and linseed until bot get nicely mixed.
- Boil the beets with the skin for 20 min or until gets tender.
- Cook for 20 min the rice.
- In a food processor put rice, beets, garlic powder, onion, coriander and salt along the linseed and oatmeal (mixed previously). Grind all of the ingredients until making a nice red-purple dough.
- Place the dough in a bowl and add 1 cup flour (optional) for consistency.
- Make hamburgers shape and fry in nonstick pan with a little olive oil until they get a brown crust.
- Add cheddar cheese and cook until it gets slightly melted.
- Serve with a green salad.