A Brazilian butt lift is a highly specialized cosmetic procedure that enhances the contour and volume of the buttocks without using butt implants. During this procedure, liposuction is frequently used to transfer fat, from the abdomen, hips, thighs, and lower back, to the buttocks. This has a long-lasting effect on the buttocks.
Is a Brazilian Butt Lift the Best Option?
If you are looking for a way to enhance the contour and size of your derriere, Brazilian Butt lift may be what you are looking for. However, it’s important to have realistic goals for the operation, recovery, and results. If your views align with the following, you’re probably a good fit for a Brazilian butt lift:
- You’d like to see your buttocks enhanced without insertion of implants.
- You have ample fat stored elsewhere on your body to inject into your posterior.
- You agree to not sit on your buttocks during recovery.
- You are a nonsmoker.
- You are at a healthy weight.
- You haven’t had recent surgery, complications, or infections.
- You lost your natural body shape.
- You lead a healthy lifestyle.
- When you wear certain clothes, you feel uneasy.
What Takes Place During a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Fat grafting is used in a Brazilian butt lift, to create a natural look. The steps in the procedure are as follows:
- The operation is normally done while sedated, but in cases where only a small amount of fat is transferred, only local anesthesia can be used. If you typically experience side effects from anesthesia, an anti-nausea medicine can be provided ahead of time.
- Liposuction is used to extract fat from the thighs, belly, and hips. It involves using a tube to remove fat from a specific region of the body. This is accomplished by making small incisions in the epidermis (skin).
- The fat that was recently extracted from your body is filtered and prepared for infusion into your buttocks.
- To achieve a more formed, full appearance, the surgeon injects the extracted fat into particular areas of the buttocks. For fat transfers, they typically make incisions in the buttocks where the fat will be transferred.
- Stitches are used to close both butt lift and liposuction incisions. To reduce the likelihood of bleeding, your cosmetic surgeon will apply a compression garment or bandage to the affected areas.
Are There Any Side Effects From This Procedure?
A Brazilian buttock lift may pose minimal risks, when compared to other cosmetic procedures. Nonetheless, this procedure presents the possibility of side effects, some of which may be life-threatening. They can consist of the following:
- Fat globules in the bloodstream
- Skin lumps in suctioned areas
- Your buttocks’ inability to absorb the implanted fat stores
- Swelling of the buttocks
Prognosis and the Recovery Process
It is essential that you take extra precautions following the procedure. Keep in mind that you will have to avoid sitting on your buttocks for at least two weeks. Additionally, until your buttocks recover fully, you will only be able to sleep on your stomach or side. In some cases, a follow-up procedure may be needed to achieve your expectations. The procedure’s full results will be noticeable after six months. For maximum results, be sure to maintain a healthy body weight and regularly do these 9 best butt exercises to keep it firm and tight.