Try this super killing booty-and-leg-building circuit for shapely legs and round butt. Do our workout 2-3 times per week and you won’t need to buy any butt-lifting jeans ever!
Bigger and Rounder Glutes Workout
Before starting a Killing Circuit for Super Legs and Booty, warm up properly. Do each exercise of 20 reps without any rest between exercises.
1) Barbell Squats
Note: Use a light weight or just your bodyweight to warm up the muscles.
2) Lunges With a Kickback
Note: Use light dumbbells or a body bar.
3) Resistance Band Glute Bridge
Legs and Booty Workout
1) Dumbbell Step-Ups
Reps: 20 each leg
Add dumbbells or barbell if it’s too easy for you.
- Start off by standing parallel with a box or bench, keeping your feet shoulder width apart and straight ahead of your body.
- Place your hands upon your hips, tighten your glutes and then step to the side with one foot placed upon the box or bench.
- Then follow through by stepping up with the opposite leg through your hip so that you are fully positioned on the platform.
- Step down still holding onto your hips.
Note: If you are an advanced trainee, try Transverse Step Up or Dumbbell Step Up Single Leg Balance With Bicep Curl engaging your arms.
3) Cable Pull-Through
Put medium weight so you could do 25 repetitions feeling the burn in your glutes.
- Stand with your back to the weight stack and grab an end of the rope.
- Lower your torso until it’s at about a 45-degree angle.
- Thrust your hips forward and raise your torso back to the starting position.
4) Kettlebell Sumo Squat
- Stand with your feet wider than your shoulder width. Grab a kettlebell between your legs. with your flat back slowly squat down until your quads are parallel with the floor.
- Contract your butt, press through your hamstrings and heels, return back up to start.
Do this superset with no rest between exercises.
5) Narrow Squat on Smith Machine
- Stand under the bar at Smith machine with your legs in a narrow stance.
- Hold the bar with a wide grip and position the center of the bar on top of the muscles on your back.
- Keeping your back straight and take a slight step forward.
- Slowly squat down until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Go lower if you can.
- Raise the the bar back to the starting position pushing through the heals.
6) Curtsy Lunges on Smith Machine
Reps: 20 for each leg
- Stand under the bar at Smith machine feet hip width.
- Lunge one foot back behind you until front thigh is parallel with the floor and left knee is nearly touching the floor. Pause for two seconds and return back to a starting position.
- Do the same with your other leg.
Check what effective workout you can have using only one machine – Super Effective Cable Workout for Glutes and Legs.