Get up and build those round and toned shoulders to look great in tank tops and dresses. You will need just a resistance band and one dumbbell.
Before getting down to the main workout, warm up properly first!
Pre Workout Warm Up:
Toe Touch Jumps
- Stand with your feet together and arms by your sides.
- Lower into a squat and reach down to touch your toes.
- Quickly jump up into a jack position, arms above your head but feet still together.
- Jump your feet back into a squat, reaching toward your toes. Repeat
2. Lateral Steps
- Start stepping back behind you leaning forward slightly and changing your legs and simultaneously bringing your arms in front of you.
3. Shoulder Rolls
- Roll your shoulders forwards and backwards, arms hanging loose by your sides.
4. Shoulder Internal Rotation
- Rotate your upper arms upward as high as possible. Keep your wrists, elbows, and shoulders in the same position. Pause for a moment, then return to the starting position.
5. Standing Chest Fly
- Stand with your shoulder width apart. Raise the dumbbells until your upper arms are parallel to the floor.
- Bring your elbows and forearms toward the midline of the body and then return to the starting position.
Sexy Shoulders Workout
Works: shoulders, arms
You’ll need: one dumbbell, resistance band.
1. Dumbbell One Arm Arnold Press
- Hold a dumbbell at shoulder height, palm facing inwards and arm bent.
- Rotate your palm and extend your arm to raise the dumbbell above your head. Pause, then repeat.
- Do 8 repetitions and 3 sets.
2. Dumbbell One Arm Lateral Raise
- Start off standing up straight with a dumbbell in one hand holding it at your side.
- Slowly raise the dumbbell up and out at your side until it reaches shoulder level.
- Hold this position a bit then return back to the start.
- Do 12-15 times and 3 sets.
3. Resistance Band Shoulder Press
- Stand with one foot right in the middle of the band, and hold the ends of the band, press up resistance band in the air.
- Repeat 12 times 4 sets.
4. Resistance Band Overhead Pull Aparts
- Start with arms straight overhead, bring arms parallel to the floor stretching the band. Pause. Come back to starting position. Repeat 12 times and do 4 sets.
Don’y forget to cool down and stretch your muscles. If it’s not enough, we have this 7 Minutes to Sexy Arms Workout (Video Instructions) for you.