Tone and shape your arms at home with this complete workout. All you need is a resistance band. No gym? No problem!
- Begin with a 2 minute warm-up.
- Do 2-4 rounds of this workout.
- Perform each exercise for 1 minute.
- Do Jumping Jacks for one minute between the sets.
The Resistance Band ArmsWorkout
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart and the band evenly under each foot.
- Cross the band so the right side is in the left hand and visa versa. Begin by completing a squat.
- Slowly rise up and lift the arms overhead at a 45 degree angle so the resistance band forms an “x”.
- Complete as many as possible in 1-minute.
Side Plank Lift Part
- Get into side plank position with the forearm resting on the floor.
- Hold the distance band in each hand so it does not have slack if hands are a few inches apart.
- Be sure to keep the shoulder back and the elbow up at all times.
- Then, slowly lift the free arm straight into the air.
- Continue for 1-minute, then alternate sides.
Seated Arm Curl
- Sit in a chair with the band under the right foot and ends held in the right hand.
- Slowly curl the arm up while keeping shoulders down and wrist straight.
Hug the World Plié
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart and toes facing outward, the resistance band evenly underfoot and the ends in each hand. Arms should be straight out to the side.
- Slowly bend legs into a plié while bringing hands into the center point of the body.
- Shoulders should be down, back straight, and arms parallel to the floor.
Reaching Rear Row
- Begin in lunge position with the band under the front foot, holding the end in the opposite hand.
- Slowly rise up keeping most if the weight on the front foot. Bend the elbow back while keeping the wrist straight.
- Hold, then return to lunge.
- Alternate sides after 1-minute.
Front Arm Raise
- Stand with feet staggered and the resistance band under the front foot.
- Hold the ends of the band in the same hand.
- Slowly lift the arm straight up until it is shoulder height.
- Lower arm back down and continue for 1-minute before alternating sides.
- Start with all fours on the ground, knees under hips and arms under shoulders.
- Wrap the band around the right foot with the ends in the right hand.
- Lift and bend the right leg and arm in towards the midline of the body, making sure that both are as close to parallel to the floor as possible.
- Extend the leg straight back and the arm straight in front until both are straight.
- Be sure to keep hips even the entire time.
- Continue for 1-minute before alternating sides.
Do Jumping Jacks for one minute and continue 1-3 rounds more.
Get our newsletter! One email per week. No spam. Unsubscribe with one click.